Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:29:26 +0100

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Many a time have I been bit by the -1/1 instead of 0/1 bug...glad you found
> it.

Glad i helped :)

> A new patch is up that fixes the makefile problem.

Works for me.  I did an out-of-tree build this time and the shortcut
named font-cache.scm inside
TOP_SRC/build/out/share/lilypond/current/fonts seems to be ok.
Also, if i remove that BarNumber override, all my files compile.
I'll examine them and give you my thoughts on the output - are pdfs
with problematic places highlighted and commented (inside pdf) ok for
you?

cheers,
Janek