Re: GUB dblatex breaks compile

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: GUB dblatex breaks compile
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:22:59 +0100

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> It apparently picks it up from the host, and apparently dblatex is
> broken in ubuntu 10.4.  (at least, broken to the extent of not
> installing a required package?)

I've put a check on the dblatex version number in configure.in, in
this way we test early on if dblatex --version runs normally.

> It would be great if you could do that.

Don't hold your breath.

> I'll remove dblatex.

After the patch to configure.in makes it into master, you may try
reinstalling dblatex and see if it now works as expected.

Regards,
Julien