Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:27:22 +0000

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 09:57:54PM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes:
> > oh, I see.  That was actually a clean-up from 2.15.30, because the
> > tag got lost because release/unstable didn't merge into master
> > properly.  (why?  no clue; I just followed the instructions in the
> > CG -- but this isn't the first time those instructions have
> > resulted in not having the right commit in master).
>
> Hm? release/2.15.30-1 is there alright.
>
> You mean 2.15.31-1 ?

No, I mean release/2.15.30-1.  It's not in the history for master
-- that is to say, if I look at the history in gitk, I can scroll
down and see release/2.15.29-1, release/2.15.28-1, etc.  But not
release/2.15.30-1.

> I've just cleared staging of your merge commit and am currently
> rerunning the staging patchy.  It _is_ rather strange that the @q macro
> is defined in the documentation in general, but not for the snippet
> headers.

hmm, I see @include macros.itexi in Documentation/snippets.tely,
which should handle it.