Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:47:48 +0000

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 09:40:26PM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> I just bungled staging with bad Texinfo in a regtest and saw that you
> merged into it right after that, presumably because of a release.  I can
> either replace the merge (it will no longer have the same commit id) or
> throw it out altogether.

oh, I see.  That was actually a clean-up from 2.15.30, because the
tag got lost because release/unstable didn't merge into master
properly.  (why?  no clue; I just followed the instructions in the
CG -- but this isn't the first time those instructions have
resulted in not having the right commit in master).

I don't mind which option you do.  The end result is that we
should have something tagged for the 2.15.30 release (check git
tags for the actual string), but it doens't actually matter if
that tag is accurate or not, provided it's in the right area.