Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:50:47 +0100

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:07 AM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:

> On Feb 20, 2012, at 1:58 AM, Joe Neeman wrote:
>> By the way, could you update your git branch please?
>
> Will do once we finish this exchange & I get a clean version up.

I will check my test files once you do this; meanwhile here are
compilation times i get now (sources attached):

dynamics.ly:
master 0m0.859s
skylines 0m1.520s

Eja-Mater.ly:
master 0m7.373s
skylines 0m13.331s

tota-pulchra.ly:
master 0m8.400s
skylines 0m15.649s

The differences are big, but the results are worth them in my opinion.

cheers,
Janek