Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:44:32 +0200

I've now optimized the crap out of this sucker and cached as much as I can
cache.  It probably cannot get much faster in the building of vertical skylines
(I'd love to be proved wrong).  Any optimization that can happen would be in
the merging of skylines.  For example, I get the sense that the new key
signature skyline function is not much faster than the old, which means that
either the lookups of cached accidental skylines or the merging of these
skylines to create the signature takes a lot of time.

Cheers,
MS