Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:04:27 +0000

Hi,

sorry, Mike - i got confused and forgotten that a patchset newer than
what i had is here, on Rietveld.
I see that you've fixed hairpins and added skylines to accidentals,
flags and beams - great!
Unfortunately I've spotted some problems with DynamicSigns - they are
too high (as of patchset 21).  I'll send you pdf files privately.

As for compilation times, they are better in case of bigger scores:

dynamics.ly:
master 0m0.859s
previous skylines 0m1.520s
skylines from patchset 21: 0m2.994s