Re: Web&CG: remove "projects" from HelpUs (issue 5665047)

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Web&CG: remove "projects" from HelpUs (issue 5665047)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:01:08 +0000

On 2012/02/14 18:48:42, Graham Percival wrote:

http://codereview.appspot.com/5665047/diff/1/Documentation/web/community.itexi#newcode515
Documentation/web/community.itexi:515: @helpusAdvanced
I'm ok with this change, but the @helpusProjects should be in a
@divClass{column-center-bottom}.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
Anyway, the point isn't to *have* a community of beginners; the
point is to *look* as though we have a community of beginners.
That's what GSoC wants to see.  It would be silly to remove those
links.

I'm fine with including Frogs if their website isn't broken, but
Valentin didn't reply yet.  I don't have the means (and resources at the
moment) to fix Frogs website, and i think that keeping a broken page is
worse than deleting this information altogether.

cheers,
Janek

http://codereview.appspot.com/5665047/