Re: Two patches

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Two patches
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:09:50 +0100

Am 24.02.2012 09:30, schrieb David Kastrup:
Marc Hohl<address@hidden>  writes:

Hello list,

there are two tiny patches concerning open strings and harmonics in
tablature:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2012-02/msg00541.html
"touching the strings above fret" is misleading.  You mean "at fret".
The original message said "above", and I were not changing it.
Isn't "above" the proper word for indicating that I do not press
the string down on the fretboard but rather touch it exactly
above the fret?
And "thanks to address@hidden" means that we can't use this code.  It is
copyrighted by an unidentified party.
Oops, I didn't know that "git format-patch" replaces mail adresses
by default. Sorry for that.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2012-02/msg00451.html
Same here.  And commit message does not match the content.
Sorry again for being so sloppy.
I am not allowed to push to dev/staging, so what is the formal way to go?
Should I upload them to rietveld?
Seems sensible.  And if we are not able to identify the source of the
first patch, I don't see that we can use it in good conscience.
There you are:

http://codereview.appspot.com/5695058
http://codereview.appspot.com/5695059

I used the latest(?) version of git-cl from https://github.com/gperciva/git-cl,
and the upload worked, but at the end of the uploading process, I got

Could not find stored credentials
  /home/marc/.lilypond-project-hosting-login
Please enter login details manually

Username (google account name):
***
Password:
Incorrect username or password

which is strange, because the issues were created, so the stored informations
about my account are still valid. If nobody objects, I'll ignore this ;-)

Regards,

Marc