Google Summer of Code - legal matters, FSF

From: Thorsten
Subject: Google Summer of Code - legal matters, FSF
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:35:08 +0100

Hi list,
a bit insprired by the GSoC 2012 preparations of the Lilypond community,
the Orgmode community is thinking about a participation too.

While the whole application process is pretty transparent and clear, the
question how GNU and the FSF are involved, especially when it comes to
money, taxes, and legal stuff, has no obvious answer.

Would you mind to share your investigations and results with respect to
this point with us, so we don't have to duplicate efforts?

Just answer on this newsgroup or send me a personal mail.
Thanks in advance!
--
cheers,
Thorsten