Re: FW: [LilyPond] Your organization application has been rejected.

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: FW: [LilyPond] Your organization application has been rejected.
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:14:55 +0200

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:19 PM, Julien Rioux
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 16/03/2012 4:45 PM, Janek Warchoł wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Carl Sorensen<address@hidden>  wrote:

>>> As you can see, we did not qualify for GSOC this year.
>>

>> Nooooo!!
>> :( :( :(
>> That's all they wrote?  No feedback on our application anywhere?
>

> There should be a possibility to email/chat with them about the application
> process and how they come to this decision. This would be the best
> indication for next year.

Damn, we missed the IRC session dedicated for that!  (friday, 23rd of March)
It was mentioned here http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012
but not here
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2012/faqs#timeline
- that's why i missed it.
I don't understand why Google didn't mention it in the "rejection message".

:/
Janek