Re: LSR is now on 2.14

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: LSR is now on 2.14
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 09:23:37 +0100

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 8:29 PM

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry about the top post.  Windows mail is sometimes a pain.  I'll do fretted-string-harmonics... to screech-boink.

Phil Holmes

I just added the remaining files.  One thing: I kept the formatting in the texidoc string because I noticed that this had been done in other additions.  Should this be converted to HTML formatting?

-David

Simple answer - don't know.  I converted @code{} to <code></code> in the snippets I added, since this then displays correctly in the web version of the LSR.  I'm assuming this gets put back to texidoc coding during the import, but will need to check it when I do this.

There are a few "tweaks" like this we need to remember when we document the process.

--
Phil Holmes