Re: GSoC rendering improvements

From: Corey F
Subject: Re: GSoC rendering improvements
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 22:21:42 -0700

On 04/04/2012 01:27 PM, Janek Warchoł wrote:
I suggest you to go here http://news.lilynet.net/IMG/pdf/Coronation_Mass_-_Credo_2-15-33_marked.pdf and check whether yellow, orange and brown markings surprise you or not. That could be a good test.

Thanks. I do recognize for most of those marked elements that something's a little "off" -- moreso with the slurs/ties so perhaps I will look into focusing on those.

I don't currently have further specific ideas beyond the outline given on
the LilyPond website, but any insights into these projects, and how I should
best form a GSoC proposal, would definitely be welcome.
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM, address@hidden