Re: Work on Issue 1320

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Work on Issue 1320
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 09:31:48 +0200

Am 08.04.2012 15:38, schrieb Thomas Morley:
Am 7. April 2012 16:06 schrieb Marc Hohl<address@hidden>:

How shall we proceed? I am short of time now (I have to move with my familiy
into
another house by the end of april, perhaps even one or two weeks earlier),
Well, that's the main problem for me, too. I can only work on/with
lily in my leisure time. And for now I'm working most of my time on
LSR-updating and the follow ups.
But working on a single file/problem is somehow relaxing. :)

but ...
do you think we can work together on this issue? Perhaps we both could bring
the
stuff in a shape suitable for being included in lilys code base.
I'd be glad to try to do so.

How shall we communicate?
- the devel-list is the right place to discuss major problems, but
perhaps we should change the channel for minor problems, in order not
to blow up the list.
- we could switch to the frog-list
http://lilypond-frogs.2124236.n2.nabble.com/ but this list is nearly
dead.
- Regarding your mail-address I think you live in Germany. Could we
switch to german in private mails?
I think we should choose the latter. We communicate privately
via mail unless a) we have a perfect solution or b) we need help.
And yes, I live in Germany, so we'll switch to german while
out "conspirative mail exchange".

Regards,

Marc