LilyPon's feta-braces font license

From: Khaled Hosny
Subject: LilyPon's feta-braces font license
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:55:32 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the nice Feta braces in an OpenType math font I'm
working on[1] that is licensed under OFL which is is not compatible with
the GPL license of Feta. I'm wondering if it is possible to have
permission for using Feta braces under OFL? I'd really appreciate this
(I don't mind using GPL myself, but I don't copyright of the majority of
that font). I'm using the Type1 output of mf2pt1 (with some modification
of the MF source), if it makes any difference.

Regards,
 Khaled

PS. I'm not subscribed to the list, please CC me in your replies.

[1] https://github.com/khaledhosny/xits-math