Re: Spanish pondings

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Spanish pondings
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 14:41:02 +0200

2012/5/4 address@hidden <address@hidden>:
> I don't think it's a good idea to have translations for pondings.  I'm
> putting them up in whatever language they're sent to me.  The only two that
> exist for the moment are in English, but they can certainly be in Spanish, in
> which case everyone will see them in Spanish.

Well, I obviously don't agree, my only concern is that the Spanish
version works and it is in Spanish. I can take care of the
translation. If I add translated tweets in addition to English
originals, we'd have duplicated tweets.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com