Re: Fix MIDI output for Kievan (issue 6193043)

From: aleksandr . andreev
Subject: Re: Fix MIDI output for Kievan (issue 6193043)
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 12:59:32 +0000

For whatever reason, \alias Staff and \alias Voice do not bring in the
performers. If I comment out the line \consists "Note_performer", I get
no notes in the MIDI file, only the appropriate number of rests.

I think this is also why Vaticana does not appear to work properly with
MIDI. Try this example:

\include "gregorian.ly"
\score {
  <<