Configuring git-cl

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Configuring git-cl
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:19:34 +0200

Hello all,

When running git cl config, it asks for more info than I have found in the current contributors' guide.

Yes, I can/could just hit a newline, but it'd be nice to have concrete answers -- what are the correct pieces of info for:

 * Tree Status URL  (I put the URL of the LP git repo);

 * ViewVC URL (I hit newline; I've no idea what this is).

Again, I can prepare a patch here to clarify things for the guide.

Thanks and best wishes,

    -- Joe