Re: Configuring git-cl

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Configuring git-cl
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:35:56 +0200

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 02:19:34PM +0200, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> Yes, I can/could just hit a newline, but it'd be nice to have
> concrete answers -- what are the correct pieces of info for:

quick answers here; anybody feel free to give
longer/friendlier/accurater replies.

>  * Tree Status URL  (I put the URL of the LP git repo);

IIRC the git-cl on my github account adds a URL which allows us to
search for lilypond patches (which would further reduce the chance
of lost patches).  IIRC this happened a few months ago, but I
can't remember how to do the actual searching, nor whether this is
included by default or not.

>  * ViewVC URL (I hit newline; I've no idea what this is).

... or maybe I'm thinking of this one?

I'm pretty sure that I just hit enter blindly for all questions
unless there's a really obvious answer -- but I haven't been
sending in many patches recently, so I'm not the best source of
info.  (I'm just the fastest replier in this case)

> Again, I can prepare a patch here to clarify things for the guide.

Thanks, that would be great.