Re: Document <> and improve other simultanous music documentation. (issu

From: dak
Subject: Re: Document <> and improve other simultanous music documentation. (issue 6248080)
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 12:26:52 +0000

On 2012/06/04 14:50:54, Graham Percival wrote:

LGTM, pending a serious discussion of this stuff in GLISS.

The topic of GLISS is not how useful we allow the documentation for
existing syntax and functionality to get.  According to its acronym, it
is about standardizing syntax, not its documentation.  So I don't see
the point of invoking its name here.

GLISS might _obsolete_ what we are talking about here, but in the mean
time, useful documentation is nothing we should try our best to avoid.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6248080/