Re: Narrowly target warnings for multiple slurs; Issue 1967 (issue 62720

From: dak
Subject: Re: Narrowly target warnings for multiple slurs; Issue 1967 (issue 6272046)
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:50:01 +0000

On 2012/06/06 06:24:22, Keith wrote:

Thanks, I think.

Not much cause for it, I am afraid.  You were right in the original
"fix" from me not having correctly guessed the scope of the problem, and
your main idea of just ignoring immediate duplicates was probably the
most straightforward approach.  I submitted a more thorough version of
that approach (and tried taking direction into account as well) and
tried to keep the regtests comparable.

But while I hijacked the credit for creating the "proper" fix of the
code, the credit for fixing my head in this case, arguably the harder
task, lies with you.

Apologies for that bunch of pettiness.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6272046/