Re: [GOP2-0] why are we losing developers? a pseudo-anonymous survey

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [GOP2-0] why are we losing developers? a pseudo-anonymous survey
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 02:32:00 +0100

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 08:13:52PM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:

> I'm replying directly as I have nothing to say in secret.
> I suspect those that have truly left will simply not bother
> replying to Graham's request.

Thanks for the replies, Trevor and Jonathan.

Other developers: even if you have nothing to hide, please send a
private message to Colin Hall instead of replying publicly.

I know that there is only a small hope of contacting those who
have "truly left", but this anonymized survey was the best option
I could think of.  In order to maximize the anonymity (or at
least, the appearance of pseudo-anonymity), it would be best if we
didn't have any public responses at all -- if half the developers
reply in public, then that narrows the possibilities for any
anonymous replies.  I may be going overboard with this caution,
but we'll see the (anonymized) replies anyway in a few days
anyway, so there's nothing much to be gained from public

Colin Hall: please include their responses in the anonymized list.