Re: Failing patch in staging

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Failing patch in staging
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:02:01 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 4:54 PM

2012/6/18 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
Please would someone who know how to revert patches in staging revert the
one I've just pushed updating the snippets
(0346fd4547cf3f6f1a262eaf9080147828ca757a). I'd not allowed for the fact
that one of the translations would cause the doc compile to fail, but it
does. I'll fix the problem, test locally and then re-push.

Staging compiled perfectly when I last merged translations on it.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com

There were a lot of updates to the French translated snippets and I think one of these causes a problem once it's "imported" with makelsr. I'm in the middle of finding out what the problem is exactly, so please don't take any further action at the moment.

--
Phil Holmes