Re: Failing patch in staging

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Failing patch in staging
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:33:39 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Mandereau" <address@hidden>
To: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 5:03 PM

Il giorno lun, 18/06/2012 alle 17.44 +0200, David Kastrup ha scritto:
You don't want it reverted but removed.  I'll do that, but there is no
guarantee that no patchy has picked it up and will push to master
nevertheless.  In which case we'll need to revert it.

My next Patchy runs every two hours at 00.09 UTC, 02.09 UTC... next run
is in 5 minutes as I'm writing this, and you already reverted, so I
think it's OK.

John

I've just pushed an update to staging that fixes the translation problem. I'll run makelsr against it tomorrow.

--
Phil Holmes