Re: Updates to LSR make - problem?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Updates to LSR make - problem?
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:43:32 +0100

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 04:39:08PM +0100, Graham Percival wrote:
> I suggest reverting recent build commits until git master can
> compile ok,

NB: I'm making this suggestion as a normal developer, not as
project manager.  If anybody really likes build scripts, sees the
problem, and can fix it quickly (recalling one anonymous survey
commenting that "in the old days everybody could fix everything"
(or something like that)), then by all means go ahead without
reverting anything.

I don't have the energy to enjoy dealing with crises in git
master; my preference is to reject anything that's questionable
and have a very placid and calm git master.  Ideally by rejecting
questionable material during the countdown phase.

But if younger and more enthusiastic developers can fix it
quickly, then go ahead.