Assertion failure

From: address@hidden
Subject: Assertion failure
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:14:18 +0200

Hey all,

With --disable-optimisation passed to configure, Janek's score at:

www.mikesolomon.org/tota-pulchra.zip

fails with the assertion failure on line 252 of the current grob-property.cc

assert (value == SCM_EOL || value == marker);

I started a git bisect but have no clue when the first good commit is - it hits
this failure at least as far back as June 20th.

I'm a bit short on time but could someone do some snooping to try and figure
out what the problematic commit is?

Cheers,
MS