Re: Fw: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2547 in lilypond: Fix documentation of mak

From: James
Subject: Re: Fw: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2547 in lilypond: Fix documentation of making footnotes work via tweak.
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:43:20 +0100

Hello,

On 31 August 2012 14:09, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 02:54:11PM +0200, John Mandereau wrote:
>> Il giorno ven, 31/08/2012 alle 13.21 +0100, Graham Percival ha scritto:
>> > People like James can build new test results quite quickly,
>> > have them automatically uploaded to Grenouille, and Grenouille
>> > can then server them to reviewers.
>>
>> I'm a bit afraid of the extra bandwidth this will use, but we probably
>> have no other solution for the next days (or more... as long as
>> Grenouille has these too frequent crashes), and it's up to me to make
>> Patchy not bloat up too much all tests results with so many log
>> files :-p
>
> Right.  Based on a rough estimate of the filesizes that I've seen
> James post, let's assume 1M for a normal patch and 10M for a large
> touch-everything patch.  Let's also assume that each day has 10
> normal patches and 1 large patch.

I'll need to double check remember that I post links to zipped files.
I never checked the size of the show-xxxx regtest dir that gets
created. That might be larger although I cannot imagine that png files
compress that much more but the logs that sometimes get included in
reg test files might be significant.

james