Re: developer chats

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: developer chats
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 15:41:48 +0100

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 07:01:56PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Graham Percival writes:
>
> > whoops, I hadn't thought about it -- at 19:00 UTC this Tuesday,
> > I'll be either at Heathrow airport or in the air flying to
> > Glasgow.  Shall we start next week (in Sep)?  or maybe if at least
> > one other person were willing, you could have a meeting with only
> > two people?
>
> Yes, we'll try that too!

ok, to confirm: we'll try another chat, at 19:00 UTC (*not* London
time), on Tuesday 4 Sep.  Meet on the irc channel, then we'll sort
out skype or other voice chat software if necessary.

That's about 12 hours before I leave Britain, so I might bail
after 30 minutes to finish packing and/or worrying about whether
I'd forgotten anything.  But I think it's worth trying to start
having semi-regular chats.