Re: irc and hangouts

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: irc and hangouts
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 15:55:03 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2012 3:50 PM
Subject: irc and hangouts

Janek and I had a brief chat on Tuesday night on the irc channel.
Yesterday, we had a voice chat with google hangout about various
recent happenings on -devel.  I think that both options can be
very helpful for understanding each other better.  Is anybody else
interested in chatting, with either text or voice?

I'm not available next Tuesday at 20:00 UTC, but we can easily
pick a different time.  Or, if other people are available, they
could have a chat without me.  The previous "scheduled chat" only
had 2 participants from -devel (plus two people already in the irc
channel), so it's certainly worth rescheduling the time if we
could get 3 participants.

- Graham

That's a rehearsal night for me.  Then again, so is Monday and Thursday.

--
Phil Holmes