Re: Allows user to set ChordName text (issue 6496085)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Allows user to set ChordName text (issue 6496085)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:30:28 +0000

Yes, I did not check you actually addressed the points of the review
before the countdown ended.  But I see my role as a reviewer, not as a
surveillance team.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6496085/diff/1/lily/chord-name-engraver.cc
File lily/chord-name-engraver.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6496085/diff/1/lily/chord-name-engraver.cc#newcode87
lily/chord-name-engraver.cc:87: {