Re: How to change the patch description for the issue tracker?

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: How to change the patch description for the issue tracker?
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 08:13:41 +0200

Am 12.09.2012 23:59, schrieb Graham Percival:
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 02:28:36PM +0100, James wrote:
Mark,

On 10 September 2012 14:15, Marc Hohl <address@hidden> wrote:
Is there a way to rename the patch description that shows up in the
issue tracker? I think I have seen something like this in a patch
from Mike, so it should be possible.
Are you talking about the summary field of the tracker or the comment?
or the code.google.com issue tracker of the rietveld
codereview.appspot.com tracker?  :|
Changing the subject in code.google.com is easy provided that you
are logged in as a project member.
Sorry for not having replied earlier: I can edit the issue if I am logged in,
so everything is fine ;-)

I just assumed that the description is stored locally in some .git/whatever
file and has to be edited before calling 'git cl upload'.

Thanks for all responses!

Regards,

Marc