Re: [GLISS] - alternative viewpoint

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [GLISS] - alternative viewpoint
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:45:03 +0200

Francisco Vila <address@hidden> writes:

> 2012/9/16 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
>> This is the developer list, after all.
>
> Hey, I have the Dragon Book in my bedside table, I can give a language
> to my daughter for her birthday, and still find some things difficult.

Why am I the one figuring out then until which time I can swap out the
lookahead token of an LALR(1) parser from under it without getting it
into unrecoverable states?

I'm an electrical engineer, not a computer scientist.

At any rate, this is the developer list.  Some things _are_ difficult
but that does not means that one should be precluded from talking about
them.  It's not like I try to be opaque or anything.