Re: Patch upload and LSR

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Patch upload and LSR
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:02:58 +0200

Am 17.09.2012 08:15, schrieb Keith OHara:
Marc Hohl <marc <at> hohlart.de> writes:

The testing process works fine on my local
machine, but 'make doc' fails due to some
syntax changes in the snippets. For example,
defaultBarType = "empty" will not work once
the patch is applied.

and I wonder if these changes should be included
*in* the barline patch or the procedure described in the link
above should be done *after* it is applied instead.
When you are finished with the code changes, and maybe a rule in
convertrules.py, I would post the patch for review.  Maybe with
a snippet after you run convert-ly by hand, if that helps to explain
the patch.
That sounds reasonable, will do so.

Thanks,

Marc