Patch upload and LSR

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Patch upload and LSR
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 21:06:10 +0200

Hello list,

I am still working on the barline interface ...

The testing process works fine on my local
machine, but 'make doc' fails due to some
syntax changes in the snippets. For example,
defaultBarType = "empty" will not work once
the patch is applied.

So I looked at

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/lsr-to-git

and I wonder if these changes should be included
*in* the barline patch or the procedure described in the link
above should be done *after* it is applied instead.

Step 2 says: commit the changes and make a patch. Does that mean
I should edit/run convert-ly the necessary files at this stage?
Or does makelsr.py call convert-ly for me?

Thanks in advance,

Marc