Re: glissando in LP 2.16

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: glissando in LP 2.16
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 22:22:25 -0700

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:02:59PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > you find attached 8 files: one .txt file containing seven
> > documentation entries and seven .ly files for each entry.
>
> I've now edited your contribution; attached is a patch.  Documentation
> team, please comment and integrate if useful!

Hi Werner,

Sorry, but at the moment we don't have anybody who keeps track of
patches manually, and I'm not certain if people want to review
patches via email only.  Sending a patch to -devel is a good way
to have it lost.

Please follow the instructions here
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/summary-for-experienced-developers
or at least add a tracker with the raw patch attached directly.
It won't be a candidate for reviewing and pushing, but at least it
would be easier for other people to find it at some point in the
future.

Yes, this is not the most encouraging response, but it's the most
honest one I can give.