Re: layout.cc: do not draw empty boxes (issue 6450113)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: layout.cc: do not draw empty boxes (issue 6450113)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 05:24:38 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/6450113/diff/8003/scm/fret-diagrams.scm
File scm/fret-diagrams.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6450113/diff/8003/scm/fret-diagrams.scm#newcode642
scm/fret-diagrams.scm:642: (corner1
On 2012/09/18 04:52:05, Graham Percival wrote:
  Could we get a comment stating that -- the fact that corner1 and
corner2 will be bottom-left and top-right, but not necessarily in that
order?

After 'stencil-coordinates transforms them to coordinates on the page,
they could be top-left and bottom right.  I renamed them because
thinking about which corners they are is merely distraction.

  ;; corner1 and corner 2 are opposite corners of the thick fret

http://codereview.appspot.com/6450113/diff/8003/scm/fret-diagrams.scm#newcode649
scm/fret-diagrams.scm:649: (ordered-cons (car corner1) (car corner2))