Re: Mensural c clef - metafont design/philosophy question

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Mensural c clef - metafont design/philosophy question
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:34:37 +0200 (CEST)

> To try to get this working at all, I've copied the font file, mftpt1
> and mf2pt1.mem to the same directory - it's the only way it would run
> at all on my system.

You should rather copy the whole mf directory to a separate place,
then add `mf2pt1' (the perl script), `mf2pt1.mp' (a layer to translate
Metafont to Metapost, preparing the PS output to be converted with
t1asm to a raw PFB file), and `mf2pt1.mem'.

>  Running using parmesan-clefs.mf as the target
> results in an enormous error log starting:

>>> fet_begingroup
> ! Isolated expression.

`fet_begingroup' is defined in `feta-autometric.mf'.

    Werner