Re: [GLISS] basics

From: eluze
Subject: Re: [GLISS] basics
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 09:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thomas Morley wrote

>>> Werner suggested to start a poll about topics annoying, irritating,
>>> hindering users.
>>>
>>> So I thought it might be an idea to start threads on national
>>> lists/forums about it and after same time (a week?) collect and list
>>> the complains, ideas, proposals.

good idea!

I hope you know the DLF provides a poll facility (Übersicht-> choose a topic
-> neue Umfrage) (however I don't know if this is helpful here)

for the LilyPond French Users I'd like to suggest Xavier as a native French
speaking person - for me personally it often takes to much time to formulate
in French - but if he's not available I will try to do it.

and I wouldn't speak of national lists since most languages are spoken in
many different countries.

Eluze