Re: convert-ly (issue 2670) (issue 6610058)

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: convert-ly (issue 2670) (issue 6610058)
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 03:07:35 -0400

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Are you going to report the number of errors using the `errors'
variable?  In case this is true, I would consider this a bad idea, since
you abuse the functionality of the exit status.

How large can `errors' become?  The value returned by `exit' must be in
the range 0-255 (with 0 meaning `no error').

http://codereview.appspot.com/6610058/

I thought it would be interesting to track the number of errors, yes, but you are absolutely right. I`ll change it to return 0 (success) or 1 (failure).

Cheers,
Julien