Re: User-poll about lily-syntax: results - [Was: [GLISS] basics]

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: User-poll about lily-syntax: results - [Was: [GLISS] basics]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:15:27 +0200

Sorry for the delay :(

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Thomas Morley
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> attached are the alphabetic sorted complains/suggestions about
> LilyPond-syntax from german users.

Thanks!  This is very valuable.
Where should we store these results?  An email thread is likely to get
lost; also, it would be cumbersome to post our comments to all
problems in the same place.
I strongly suggest using the tracker for this - entering each problem
as separate issue, with Type-GLISS.
We may wait a few more days in case someone has a better idea, but i
consider this unlikely.

cheers,
Janek