Re: User-poll about lily-syntax: results - [Was: [GLISS] basics]

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: User-poll about lily-syntax: results - [Was: [GLISS] basics]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:24:57 +0200

Am 15.10.2012 11:15, schrieb Janek Warchoł:
Sorry for the delay :(

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Thomas Morley
<address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

attached are the alphabetic sorted complains/suggestions about
LilyPond-syntax from german users.
Thanks!  This is very valuable.
Where should we store these results?  An email thread is likely to get
lost; also, it would be cumbersome to post our comments to all
problems in the same place.
I strongly suggest using the tracker for this - entering each problem
as separate issue, with Type-GLISS.
+1
I think this is the best way to handle this, otherwise it will get lost.

But anyway, are there results from user-polls on other lists?
Perhaps the results should be merged before raising issues?

Regards,

Marc
We may wait a few more days in case someone has a better idea, but i
consider this unlikely.

cheers,
Janek