Re: problem uploading a patch

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: problem uploading a patch
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:04:41 +0200

David Nalesnik <address@hidden> writes:

> Julien,
>
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Julien Rioux
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On 16/10/2012 4:36 PM, David Nalesnik wrote:
>>>
>>> address@hidden ~/lilypond-git (dev/measure_counter)$ git cl issue
>>> 2445
>>> Issue number: 2445 (http://codereview.appspot.com/2445)
>>

>> This should be the issue number from the Rietveld page, not the one from
>> google code page.
>>

> OK, I see.  Thanks!
>
> I figured that I'd need to create the Rietveld issue first, which I
> attempted to do using the issue creation form.

No, git cl does that automatically.

> Unfortunately, I can't get past the requirement for a url or uploaded
> file.  What should I do here?

Probably you have done too much already.  If you don't have a Google
issue created as a result of all the hassle so far (check the issue
tracker), your best bet is likely to clear the issue again with
git cl issue 0
(I believe) and then restart with git cl upload, answering all questions
except for your credentials just with return.