Re: [translations] Git translation branch policy change: merge with and

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [translations] Git translation branch policy change: merge with and from stable/2.16
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:09:24 +0200

Jean-Charles Malahieude <address@hidden> writes:

> Le 21/10/2012 13:15, David Kastrup disait :
>
>> So I really think we should move translations over, and live with the
>> documentation of 2.16 being the best we could make it for 2.16.
>
> Do we translators first update what you just merged from stable? I'm
> on it at the present (my wife is conducting a choir rehearsal of King
> Arthur this afternoon).

I am not intending to roll out 2.16.1 in a state the translators
consider inconsistent.  If we have a good chance of telling Phil to get
the release machinery in action by next weekend, that would be great.

I still don't have a good plan for the release announcements and
changes.tely, and at least the latter should likely also be translated,
so it should get wrapped up in the next few days if translators are to
have a chance to get stuff done by the end of following week.