Re: reformatted GNUmakefile pushed to staging

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: reformatted GNUmakefile pushed to staging
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:01:46 +0200

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:

>> I have run my own copy of patchy-merge, and it failed because of
>> typos in the Makefile,
>
> Details, please.

I already sent the details previous to writing the quoted mail above,
but looking at the list archives it would appear that Gmane swallowed
them as Spam or TOFU or whatever.

I resent the original message directly to the list server, and it looks
like this time it got through.  Depending on what happens with the copy
on Gmane, it may appear twice for that reason.