Re: reformatted GNUmakefile pushed to staging

From: James
Subject: Re: reformatted GNUmakefile pushed to staging
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:11:53 +0100

Hello,

On 23 October 2012 08:26, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Folks,
>>

>> as discussed some weeks ago, I've now pushed the reformatted
>> GNUmakefile to staging.  There are only whitespace changes.
>
> Is there anything wrong with our review system?  If you feel there is,
> how about at least posting the patch for review on the list before
> pushing?

Should I defer patchy merge? I see that this has been pushed to
staging and I have just upgraded my main server to Xubuntu 12.10
(hence the reason nothing has been merged yet). I have to go out for a
few hours now, so let me know and I can either kick of a merge
immediately when I get back or put it back on my normal 2 hour cycle.

james