Re: Issue 2917: Extend \keepWithTag to allow multiple tags (issue 674407

From: marc
Subject: Re: Issue 2917: Extend \keepWithTag to allow multiple tags (issue 6744070)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 06:42:39 +0000

On 2012/10/23 19:45:15, dak wrote:
On 2012/10/23 19:05:09, marc wrote:
> Hey, that was quick! Thanks for solving this issue - LGTM!

Well, there is no regtest and no documentation, so it is not like
there is
nothing left to do.

That's right – we had this discussion before concerning new
features and the documentation part. The 'LGTM' is just meant
for the code you uploaded for review – I like the way you
rework parts of lilypond on-the-fly while adding new features
instead of just adding a lot of new stuff (as I had probably
done it).

  And to be honest, the usual "to check this feature, you
have used some code and could equally well turn this into a regtest"
does not
even apply.  I haven't checked anything.

This cannot be seen by reviewing this patch alone, so I had
to trust on you ;-)

http://codereview.appspot.com/6744070/