Re: Various clean-ups in stems and beams. (issue 6584045)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Various clean-ups in stems and beams. (issue 6584045)
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 12:37:03 +0100

On 3 nov. 2012, at 12:26, address@hidden wrote:

> http://codereview.appspot.com/6584045/diff/1/lily/beam.cc
> File lily/beam.cc (right):
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/6584045/diff/1/lily/beam.cc#newcode197
> lily/beam.cc:197: Grob *me = unsmob_grob (smob);
> Looking at the combination of this and is_kievan, it would appear that
> the expected response when calling Beam::calc-is-kievan (why no question
> mark in the name?) with a non-Grob is a segmentation fault.
>
> That's sub-fabulous.

Quick response - if you're looking at changes in beam.cc, you are reviewing an
old patch set from a month ago or so.  It seems that some of your comments are
in this and some are in the new one.  I'll figure out which ones still apply,
but just giving you and other reviewers the heads up.

Cheers,
MS