In figured bass, _ direction indicator does not work

From: Joram Berger
Subject: In figured bass, _ direction indicator does not work
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:52:47 +0100

Hi,

concerning bug #1594:

Could "s" be used as an empty figure instead of "_"? That would be
consistent with the usual mode where "s" an invisible space/rest. That
would free the "_" to be used for the common task to put something below it.
I do not know if that collides with the possible use of "s" outside of a <>.

Cheers,
Joram

PS: I have no google account and I don't know if this is a useful idea,
that's why I post here instead of commenting the bug report.