Re: Scheme indentation

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Scheme indentation
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 20:33:26 +0100

Am 30.10.2012 15:10, schrieb address@hidden:
On 30 oct. 2012, at 08:53, Marc Hohl <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello list,

several weeks ago, Graham was about to run the scheme indentation
script on the sources – I asked him to wait until my bar line
project has finished in order to make *my* life easier ;-)

Now I'd like to do the reformatting work – should this go through
Rietveld? It is an automatic task, but just to be sure I don't
break anything, I think I feel safer with Rietveld. Are there any
big changes planned on the scheme side of LilyPond, which would
collide with the formatting issue?

Regards,

Marc
I'd put it through the countdown just in case.
I don't have any outstanding patches that this'd get in the way of.
Hello all,

my strategy seems to fail: the patch is too big for being tested with patchy
through rietveld, so I sent it to James. It is about 1,5 megs, and applying failed
because meanwhile David had pushed the outstanding measure_counter_engraver
patch.
So I could rebase/make a patch/mail to James/wait for approval/...

On the other hand: are there any objections to
a) run the script over all files in scm/
b) do a 'make && make test && make doc'
c) push the result (if b succeeds) directly to staging?

Regards,

Marc