Re: Fixes problem with -dpreview cropping staff brackets (Issue 3386) (i

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Fixes problem with -dpreview cropping staff brackets (Issue 3386) (issue 9894043)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 03:29:16 +0000

  Patch set 3 from the original patch is

not relevant.  In the previous round of that review I had suggested
marking the start brace as 'cross-staff' which generally means "my
size/position/shape is not final until staves are spaced on the page".
Unfortunately I forgot that 'cross-staff' has the side effect or "leave
me out of EPS extents" which has been a problem for years.

Without the 'cross-staff' indication, we need to explicitly say to
estimate the horizontal extent of the staff-brace, and similar items,
before its stencil is finalized.

https://codereview.appspot.com/9894043/diff/1/scm/define-grobs.scm
File scm/define-grobs.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/9894043/diff/1/scm/define-grobs.scm#newcode2252
scm/define-grobs.scm:2252:
(horizontal-skylines . ,grob::simple-horizontal-skylines-from-x-extent)

https://codereview.appspot.com/9894043/